Monday, November 20, 2006

Pulling a doll part


Tonight I felt a longing like the power of the ocean's tide pulling the water from a river, drawing it from the farthest mountain top, to the shore... pulling

...blood through my veins, breath through my skin, through my bones, from the outside in, energy drawn from my heart... down... to pour myself into love's ocean.

***
it was pretty cool.

***
he said: history is an angel being blown backwards into the future he said: history is a pile of debris and the angel wants to go back and fix things to repair the things that have been broken but there is a storm blowing from paradise and the storm keeps blowing the angel backwards into the future and this storm, this storm is called progress
--Laurie Anderson

the one-armed man walks into a flower shop and says: what flower expresses days go by and they just keep going by endlessly pulling you into the future. days go by endlessly endlessly pulling you into the future. and the florist says: white lily.

--Laurie Anderson (again)

No comments: