Sunday, November 19, 2006

More Collections from my Unconscious


So, last night I dreamed about my dad. I was yelling at him. I told him he chose the dad path, and then he chose to leave it. I was screaming at him I hate you! and hitting his big belly. (This is my usual approach to Dad in my dreams.)

Usually I wake up about that time. But this time something different happened. He grabbed me and took a potato peeler and threatened to scrape the skin off my left arm.

It was the first time he ever fought back. It was truly terrifying.

What do you think that means?

2 comments:

Enrique said...

This dream is about

your father;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; the skin on your left arm &&&&&&

potato peels ....... and fighting the choices ''"""""""""""''

"""""""" other people make +++ oh yeah and =======

===== wishing things were different

LesleyRamsey said...

Damn.

It's kind of like the time I came out of a therapy session and called my grrrfriend:

"Wow!" I said. "I had the best session. I realized that I have abandonment issues because of my dad!"

"Duh."

Can't we talk some more about potato peelers?