Friday, December 15, 2006

Another reason I choose volcano

Iceberg hits too close to home.

I return to a topic that motivated me to create this blog in the first place: questions involving the interpersonal and intrapsychic implications inherent(?), possible(?) in this format of "communication." What happens in this semi-anonymous space of self-revelation, self-exposure, self-exploration? And what happens in the space between MySpace and your space?

Sometime between August 8 and August 13, I screamed into this void, communicating quite clearly in fact--THIS IS NOT COMMUNICATION!!!!!

But it was. And so was my posting.

Iceberg at work.

2 comments:

pineapple said...

just another reason why you are Time's person of the year...

LesleyRamsey said...

I have many thoughts about why "You" as person of the year is a totally f*cked up concept. More later.