Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Since I've now BLOWN my anonymity...



... and doing yoga teacher training, obviously I'm going to have to change myh name. So I took a test to see which Hindu goddess I am. Turns out I am most like Gayatri:

Gayatri, the many-headed symbol of Devi, or the divine feminine. As you can see she is closely associated with the lotus and with feminine beauty. She is a wise and good goddess and carries the weapons and items carried by other gods in her many arms. She is a reasonably good goddess and intellectually inclined, as she can see in all directions from the eyes on her heads.


Link: The Which Hindu Goddess Are You? Test written by mirchini on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test

4 comments:

Nervana said...

interesting......i did the "test" and am the same goddess.....99% in all areas......way high in "goodness"! fun.

LesleyRamsey said...

OK... someone unrelated to me take the test now~

Nervana said...

silly girl.....we are ALL related!

Enrique said...

I'm Gayatri too. Must be having a special on that Goddess.